1. Grind coffee beans to a coarse grind (or order 'Coarse' grind PLB Coffee); use approximately 70 grams of coffee for a 32 ounce press, or 2 level Tablespoons/6 ounces of water and add to carafe after removing filter unit.
2. Bring filtered water to about 190 to 200 degrees, just before boiling.
3. Pour water over grinds within about 1 inch from the top of the carafe and stir with a non-metallic utensil.
4. Place filter unit on top of carafe without depressing the plunger and let sit to brew for 5 minutes.
5. Holding the carafe, slowly press plunger down to filter the coffee.
6. Align filter screen with spout, pour and ENJOY!